Friday, September 26, 3000

Dramas-Introduction

Dramas-Introduction


Here is a list of the dramas I've seen until now:

Anego

Autumn Tale

Beautiful Life

Boku Dake No Madonna

Devil Beside You

Dragon Zakura

Full House

Ganbatte Ikimasshoi

Gokusen I & II

Great Teacher Onizuka

Hana Kimi

Hana Yori Dango I&II

Ikebukuro West Gate Park

It started with a kiss

Kimi Wa Petto

Kiken na Aneki

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo 2005

Kurosagi

Liar Game

Love Revolution

Marmalade Boy

Mars

Nobuta Wo Produce

Nodame Cantabile

Orange Days

Proposal Daisakusen

Sapuri

Stand Up

Strawberry on the shortcake

Summer Snow

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru


The articles will progressively come, please be patient, I'm trying my best ^^


- Kubozuka Yosuke in "Ikebukuro West Gate Park" as Takashi-




No comments: